Links

Friday, February 18, 2011

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I also have to point out that it is a three day weekend for me as Monday is a Federal Holiday and I have the day off. Michelle unfortunately has to work.

Enjoy the nice weather that we have today and have had, because today will be the weekends best weather day. It'll be in the 60's today and will drop into the 40's over the weekend including on Monday.

Hopefully we'll get out and do something this weekend. We're talking about possibly making our first trip to the trails for the year, maybe that could be on our weekend agenda. I know I need to get out and start moving around, I hate this winter crap.

No comments: