Links

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now behind us and we are looking at Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* For those of you counting, and if you are not who cares because I am, it is day 1,061 since mine and Michelle's first date.

* It has been 294 days since our engagement.

* Which means, we are counting down the last 179 days until our wedding later this summer.

* Yesterday was a sad day for me, I was peeled to the radio listening to the final broadcast on WVAQ of the Eric and Kevin show. Thank you once again Eric, my eyes even got a little damp at the end of the show (had to be the humidity).

* How about the Super Bowl. The Steelers gave it all they had and they just came up a little short. They just seemed flat all game, but I still believed they were going to win going into the last drive of the game.

* Have I ever told anyone I hate snow? Let's get the temps up into the 70's and 80's and put this winter behind us. Phil didn't see his shadow.

* Big basketball game in Morgantown last night as the Mountaineers played Pitt, tonight the women take on two time defending National Champion UCONN Huskies. The women have dropped a few games lately, but a win tonight will make everyone forget about all of them. Let's go ladies, bring it home.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: