Links

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

It's no longer Monday, so I can;t think of a better reason that that to do a Tidbits.

* 991 days and Counting since mine and Michelle's first date a few years ago. We've come a long from since seeing 10,000 BC.

* It has been 214 days since I got down on one knee and proposed and I heard the words yes. She hasn't booted me to the curb yet, so I must be doing something right.

* 25 more shopping days are left before Christmas. I'll probably go into full Christmas shopping mode in a couple of weeks.

* Hayley bought herself a bird last week. She named him Veritas, but I think my suggestion of "Here Kitty Kitty" was a much better name. =)It's a good bird though as far as aviary friends go.

* We'll be doing our weekly "Crock Pot Meal" tonight. We're going back to an old favorite and doing a good hearty and home made Beef Stew. We have a small number of meals that we do regularly with the crock pot, beef Stew is one we like. As well as home made Chilli, stuffed Peppers and Meat Loaf, Briscut, Meatballs, Hot Sausages and anything else we may find interesting, it makes it nice one night a week. We cooked one crock pot overnight (yes I can smell it) and we'll fire up the bigger one when we leave this morning.

* I think I have come to the realization that this years BLOG numbers are going to be less than last years total number of posts. It will be the first year since I became a Blogger in six years ago that my yearly total went down from the previous year. This is BLOG 386 for the year, I did 452 last year. I'll probably come in 25-30 less Blogs than last year on the year.

* For those of you keeping track this is my 2,225th Blog post. That is a lot of personal online journal entries.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: