Links

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hump Day

Well we have made it past the first part of the week and we are going up and over the hump today and it's all down hill from here for most. Me on the other hand, I am off tomorrow for Veterans Day, but I have an important meeting Friday, so there will be no extended four day weekend.

Had a couple of nice long phone calls last night. Pam called and we BS's with her for a little over an hour and then Trish called and we BS'd with her for a while. I've got about 7,000 rollover minutes, so it's nice to actually use some of the minutes that I pay for rather than having them expire.

There will be a nice treat for dinner tonight. Once a week (sometimes twice) we do a crockpot meal one night during the workweek. That way we set it before we go to work and let it slow cook all day to arrive home to an awesome meal. Tonight, Hot Sausage Hoagies!!!!!!!!

If I want the hoagies and a day off tomorrow I have to get today in, so hi ho hi ho

No comments: