Links

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Tuesdays Tidbits

* It's Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* 46 shopping days left until Christmas. I can honestly say that I have started shopping already for someone very special and got them something that they told me that they wanted. It's kind of an unusual gift, but one that can last a lifetime.

* 970 days since mine and Michelle's first date.

* 193 days since I proposed to the love of my life earlier this year.

* It's once again getting that time of the year when the Holidays are coming upon us. I'm not sure who this needs to be addressed to, but they will. Every year there seems to be some kind of drama in this family when the holidays come around. The holidays are a special time a year when memories are created and families are together. If you are the cause of the drama 2010 in this family, stop it. Life is too damn short, quit wasting it on insignificant petty things that only cause headache and heartache. Enjoy life and all that come with it and create memories for not only yourself, but the ones around you.

* Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow? Bring back the 90 degree days and shorts, sandals and T-Shirts. Driving down the road with your windows and the radio playing songs that we all love to sing along to.

* Update on Josh Judy, I spoke with him over the weekend and he's in the Dominican Republic pitching in the winter league. There were some roster moves made recently that may be good news for him. The Indians have until I think the 19th of this month to protect him and name him to the 40 man roster or he becomes a free agent and other teams can claim him. 96 MPH Fastball and two consecutive Championships in the Minors (AA last year and AAA this past season), he's ready for the big money.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: