Links

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Geocaching

A few years ago I started to get into the hobby of Geocaching. The next year I got Michelle and Hayley involved and to date we have 100 current finds and one hide.

This will be our third season together caching, and my fourth even though I only did one that first year. It's an activity that has gotten me out and allowed me to enjoy life a little and challenge our abilities at reading a GPS, solving a puzzle and finding the cache.

Just in Morgantown there are a number of caches, many of which Michelle and have not gotten yet. There have been quite a few added since we hung it up for the year last fall.

The weather is getting nicer, the snow is melting and it's time to start doing outdoor things. I think my geocaching season is very close to starting for 2010. Hopefully I can get one in before my surgery next week =)

1 comment:

Erika Jean said...

have a great season! We can pretty much cache year round here in Arizona... Quick park and grabs are great for super hot days though ;-)