Links

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gecaching

OK< I suffer from GDS (Geocaching Deficiency Syndrome) and need to get out and get the first caches of the year today. The weather is going to be nice and beautiful, almost too nice to be sitting inside the house and I can't think of a better thing to do on such a nice day.

I got the GPS all ready to go a couple of days ago, I reinstalled the drivers that I needed and will put a fresh set of batteries in this morning. Now it is just a matter of deciding just where we want to go look for them. I'm thinking about picking up some of the new ones around Morgantown for our first official time out. I still have a travel bug in my inventory that I need to get rid of and a cache that I have set up and ready to go that I need to get placed this season.

Temps in the upper 60's and 70's, I love it!!!!!

No comments: