Links

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Tuesdays Tidbits

* News Flash. I have a big announcement to make, I HATE SNOW!!!. That is all, now back to your regularly scheduled BLOG.

* It's Tuesday, and it's time for a tidbits.

* If anyone is tired of Cable TV, my brother in law Nick would love to sell you a satellite system. They offer some nice packages, so if you are thinking of switching, this might be a place to look.

* Day 718 since mine and Michelle's first date. I have to say these have been 718 magical days filled with highs and lows, good times and bad. We're still together and going stronger than ever, I am one lucky guy.

* Had some minor car problems last night, our starter froze up and wouldn't start the car. Banged it with a metal rod and it started. It's about time to change the starter.

* 298 shopping days till Christmas. Can I safely assume no one is finished yet?

* We went to Applebees last night for dinner after my Dr's appointment. I'm surprised we don't eat there more often.

* have I mentioned that I hate snow?

* Mountaineer basketball team played their last home game of the season last night. Ranked 8th in the country and the Big East tournament coming up, there is no chance they won't make the NCAA tournament this season meaning they are done at home this season.

* Hi Ho Hi Ho....

No comments: