Links

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Rain, rain go the heck Away


Anyone else tired of all this rain that we have been having? I mean it's bad enough that we flooded a few days ago, and that we had to play softball in the rain, but it is still raining?

OK, we get it, our local water table is full and has plenty of H2) for a while, you can bring on the sunshine and nice weather. I'm ready for the 8o degrees and the birds singing. I'm ready to see girls running around in bikini tops and shorts, I'm ready for it to stop raining and bring on the nice weather.

The students are leaving or getting ready to leave town, now is the time to be out and driving around town and stopping at dairy Queen for that extra large ice cream cone.

I know it's on the other side of this rain, but I just love the sunny weather.

No comments: