Links

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Moke is off and away

The day has come, Moke has finally flown out of the area and en route to his destination, Ft. McCoy Wisconsin for I believe about six weeks of training, before returning home for a couple days before he is deployed to Afghanistan.

Pam mentioned something about Kuwait, as a possible initial place he will be shipped to, but I'm sure we have about a month and a half to find out more information about his departure.

Pam, Angela and George all traveled to Benedum airport to see him away yesterday. I never did get the chance to talk to him before he left, but I'm sure I'll see him when he returns prior to his deployment.

I'll ley everyone know his contact information where he is stationed as soon as Pam or Ang hears something.

No comments: