Links

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A walk on the trails


Yesterday Michelle and Hayley decided to get me off my fat lazy rear end and get me out and exercise a little bit. In the evening we all met at Aldi and took a nice little stroll along the rails to trails. Needless to say it has been a while since I have been on the trails and let's just say I am feeling the extra weight I put on over the winter.

It was great to get out though, back on the scenic view of the trails where there is much less traffic and less undesirable people that you may have to encounter than you would have going through the main section of the trails.

I owe both Michelle and Hayley a big debt of gratitude for getting me away from the computer and out into the world a little during the week. Of course we'll be looking for and another geocache this weekend, we also have to hide the travel bug.

I did get a nice little present from the girls, a thing of Silly Putty. =)

Oh and a Congratulations are in order for Michelle's niece, Amanda Paugh, was named Valedictorian at University High yesterday. Congratulations on a very honorable and memorable academic achievement.

No comments: