Links

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Kim is going to walk in the American Cancer Societies Relay for Life. She is helping raise money for cancer and needs your sponsorship. You can Sponsor her on HER PAGE for the event. It's a good cause.

* The WVU Board of Governors had a surprise executive Emergency meeting yesterday afternoon to discuss the future of WVU's Lying worthless piece of shit University President Mike Garrison, but no actions have been taken as of yet. Hopefully they will give the piece of shit a map to the door since the asshole doesn't want to do the honorable thing for the university. I am however slightly biased on this situation. I feel if you bring into question the integrity of my school, you can NEVER regain my trust or respect, as if he ever had it to begin with.

* I'm going to try to work four ten hour shifts this week and have a four day weekend.

* Joe Manchin released a statement yesterday on the whole Heather Bresche / Mike Garrison / Bogus Degree issue that is putting WVU in the negative spotlight. I agree with his statement and I have fully supported Joe during his entire time as Governor, but I'm not going to vote for him this fall. To suggest that your daughter did not known the extent of her degree, well that just insults the common intelligence of West Virginias. Show me one kid at any school past pr present who does not or did not know EXACTLY how far they were from obtaining their degree. Joe you have lost my vote, even though I think you have done a great job.

* I have always held onto the believe that if something looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quack like a duck, it is probably a duck.

* Speaking of geocaching (LOL) I have called in some help to try to bring down a VERY Challenging Cache called Cache on the Mon. Evidently there are numerous geocachers trying to bring this quest home. People are actually even the internet for resources to break the clue. I called Kelly yesterday to recruit her help. This cache will be brought down.

* I have run into a Morgantown Geocachers Forum this past weekend that can be helpful.

* In a few weeks, I will be spending the weekend in Pittsburgh for the Steelers Trivia Show. I found the footage of my team from last year. I will be replacing Chris's Dad on Uncleated Steam. HERE is their record setting round last year. We will be called "Poised to Strike" this year.

Have a great Tuesday.

No comments: