Links

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Kind of a tidbits

* I have no idea where all these companies are getting my name, but Boeing just called me to see what my availability was for a Job in Virginia.

It's nice to know that you're wanted, I'm really curious where everyone is getting my name and information. I haven't applied anywhere or updated any online resume's in well over a year.

I think I know how it's getting out there, and it was something I did to my resume when I added a keyword to it about a year and a half ago. I think once I used the word "Geo-Spatial" on my resume is where the majority of the activity started.


* Mom called me this morning and informed me that my great uncle Dana has passed away earlier this morning. He had been battling diabetes and had a few other medical problems. The last time I spoke with him was at the Koon family reunion last year.

* I have my eye appointment this afternoon for diabetes. I guess they will dialate my pupils and perform a few tests.

* What could be interesting is I have a softball scrimmage at 6:00 this evening. Could be real interesting if my eyes haven't returned to normal my then. You need your eyes especially catching a small spherical object coming at you in upwards of 80 MPH at times. Misjudging it can tend to hurt.

* Get out and enjoy the weather today, I guess they are calling for showers the next two days.

* I went out walking yesterday and this weekend took its toll on my legs. You could tell they were starting to get tired at 4 miles so that is where I stopped. I walked a slightly slower pace, but I still did the march.

* I went down and visited Terri yesterday, her and Nick are going to buy 4 acres of ground off of Gum Springs road. Nick pulled up the Platt map on the internet yesterday, and ironically it is the exact same spot as where I crashed the 4 wheeler in 2000 when I broke a portion of my shoulder blade.

* I think I have added a few pounds of the weight I have lost, but it's an up and down type of thing. I gained it when I was most active ironically.

* Have a good Tuesday.

No comments: