Links

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What a nice day

It's been a pretty good day so far. The weather has been very cooperative and actually reaching the upper 60's for a temperature. Not too bad for the middle of December, hopefully it will end up being a very mild winter this year. I actually have the mild luxury today of having my front door open to let in a fresh breeze our the cool clean mountain air. A small apartment with a heating unit can make the apartment smell well, like a heating unit. I'll take the fresh air every time.

Today at work was kind of a slow one for me. I work through a VPN that runs through Sterling Virginia and from there I access my computer in Frostburg MD. Today, for most of the day Sterling had a power outage. Meaning I can't access the network or my license that I need.

I managed to pass a little time playing the waiting game, I rented Talladega Nights, the Story of Ricky Bobby today. I am going to have to find another way around these new Blue Disc technologies. They have a strange file structure and for some reason I can't make a back up copy to this format.

You will notice that Morgantown Traffic will become less bothersome as the week goes by. This is fall Semester Finals Week at WVU and once the students finish their finals, those from out of town will be heading home for the next month to enjoy a nice winter break.

No comments: