Links

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Texas Hold Em Round 3

Last night was round three of ten of our qualifying for the San Julian Texas Hold Em Tournament. We had one surprise cancellation as my sister Kim took ill and went to bed in the mid afternoon because she has caught the virus bug and was sidelined. She slept the whole way through and no one got to even see her, I hope she is feeling better.

Kirby brought his girlfriend? who happens to be a math major at Penn State. Let's just say she pretty much cleaned everyones clocks in this round of Poker. I tried on three occasions to take players out but came up short on all three occasions, one of which was a three player showdown where my Jack that I needed just never managed to show up.

We never had a declared winner, Robert and the math savant from Penn State decided when it came to heads up and they were about even in chips to split the pot. I can't complain, I played hard and strong, but came up short on a good hand.

No comments: