Links

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rainy Day

I will have to say that I think we have been a little long overdue for a good rainy day, the water table appears to be down and the grass and the trees need a good hearty drink of water.

Outside of my apartment there is an old oak tree. It has been losing it's acorns at a very fast rate, the majority of the acorns have been pretty much undersized. I wonder if this could be as a result of having a pretty dry summer.

Usually during the day while I am working I have my front door wide open and a fan usually blowing out or in to allow for a nice circulation of fresh oxygen into the apartment. Right now there is mild rain outside, and I love the smell of the air after a fresh rainfall. It creates a very aesthetic smell for the senses to enjoy and ease any stress that may be bothering you.



Too bad that all the people who really know how to run the country are busy driving taxi cabs and cutting hair.--George Burns

No comments: