Links

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Extended Weekend

* I have decided to take an extended weekend for what many consider as the last weekend of the summer. I'm taking today and tomorrow off to extend it to a five day weekend.

* We are having our biggest ever fantasy football league draft this afternoon at prime Thyme, so I think I am going to use part of today preparing to compete against eleven fantasy owner fanatics. This is my softball team and this will be a very tough league to win.

* Jean and Rich went to Brownsville yesterday to buy a couple bushels of tomatoes to can today. They were vine picked the day before and I will have to say these were some very good looking and fresh tomatoes.

* I actually stopped down at Nick and Terri's for a few minutes last night. The place just seemed to be hopping and I don't think either one of them had a chance to breath while I was there.

* WVU will be playing Marshall this Saturday, the game will be on television locally so anyone in West Virginia should be able to catch the game if you can not make it.

* We finally got John shipped up and moved out yesterday, it was a day later than he intended and I don't think he anticipated how big this move was going to have to be. He should be back to teaching this morning in North Carolina.

* I have seen where Kim added some neat podcast tools to her BLOG, so I also decided to add them to my sidebar to see how it works out.

No comments: