Links

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday Morning

It's a perfect time for a early Sunday morning BLOG. I haven't started my day yet, ie my grocery shopping trip to Super Wal-Mart or doing my Laundry yet, but I thought I would do a BLOG this morning.

After reading my Sister Kim's Geeky News blog yesterday it opened my eyes up to a few things. The one thing that really stood out to me was something that Google is doing with Google Base. They continue to push the bar higher and higher for everyone else. Kim pointed out Recipees on her BLOG, I may be using it to find an apartment before long. But that's possibly a later story.

I noticed yesterday that Mon Valley Paintball has updated their website. Yours truly is on the front page of the site with a group of guys that played. I'm on the right side of the picture with the WVAQ guys, my softball team is on the left side of the picture. I will say I have played football, wrestled, bowled, baseball, ran track, played basketball, softball, I've played volleyball, racketball, and probably another half dozen sports that I have forgotten about. I will say that paintball is probably the most intense sport that I have ever taken part in. If I had the time and money (not to mention youth) to play it, I think I would get addicted to this game rather easily. Maybe someday I'll pick up golf instead.

Pam corrected me on a previous post, Moke's day of graduation will be on May 27th, not the 28th as I stated in a previous BLOG. I guess what they say about you losing pieces of your mind when you get older must have some credibility. I don't know what I was thinking when I typed the 28th, I swear I looked at the calendar right before I typed that in the post. Must be some kind of a conspiracy.

I see Amy has made a recent post on her BLOG. I wonder if any of the stale blogs that I have linked on the right will follow her lead and give us a little something to read about.

I'm thinking about taking a nice walk on rails to trails this evening, anyone up to joining me? Let me know, it's very relaxing and could be a good time.

Have a good day



The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time.-- Abraham Lincoln

No comments: