Links

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

OK, I'm guilty

I laid down last night about 7:00 and made the mistake of putting the TV on ABC. The Pittsburgh Steelers played on Monday Night Football. I guess there is something in the subconscience that says the Steelers game is on...WAKE UP.

I couldn't deny that inner voice and my body woke up and just wanted to check the progress of the game and I was going back to sleep....Right.

Next thing I know it's 1:00 and I'm trying to catch up on Big Ben's knee injury. I tried to lay down and go to sleep, but when I woke up and started watching the game I was done.

My alarm was supposed to go off a half an hour ago, but I'm still wide awake. So, I called the guy who rides with me and sent an e-mail to my boss, I'm taking a personal day and realxing.

It's a long stretch between Labor Day and Thanksgiving, and we are basically right in the middle of that stretch, so I guess now is as good as a time as ever to just take a day off.

Steelers Won!!!!

No comments: