Links

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Weekend

Hey everyone I hope that everyone has had a good weekend so far. Mine has been pretty good. I woke up early this morning and Jean and I went to Clarksburg. We made a little side trip stopping and talking to her brother Mickey in Bridgeport, then it was on to Ryan's Steakhouse in Clarksburg. WOW, was I ever impressed with the place. We caught them in between serving their weekend breakfast and their lunch buffet. Needless to say I give it two thumbs up.

Afterwards we headed to the Meadowbrook Mall, Jean wanted to stop and do some shopping. We initially went up to the East Point shopping plaza because the new Sam's Club was supposed to open up, but that's not until tomorrow.

I did manage to stop by Cell One and talk to them about my Cell Phone, it seems to cut out after about fifteen minutes of conversation, I had an upgrade done to it to enable it to read the new towers, we'll see if that solves the problem.

Then we headed to Sam's in Fairmont, they are getting ready to close that one when the new one opens up.

This evening we are going to take a trip up to Big Bear Lake Campground. Patty has a double lot on the lake with a cabin on it and Mickey has done some renovations this season to the place, so I'm going up for the evening. I think jean may be staying, but I have to come home so I can do my normal Sunday routine tomorrow.

I'll be sure to grab a few pics. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: