Links

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Brittany

Today is October 16th and it is my Neice Brittany's 15th Birthday. I don't know where the time has gone, but it seems like just yesterday they wheeled her out of the birthing room and she laid there as a newborn.

Talk about a little girl who just captures your heart, she is one that just being around her makes you forget your days troubles.

She is in town this weekend and I called her this mornign to wish her a Happy Birthday, but she was still catching some Z's and sleeping. Kim said that she would have her call me when she wakes up.

To say that watching this little girl grow up into a young beautiful woman is an understatement. She has managed to achieve academically and make the honor roll numerous times, and now she is enrolled at a very good prep school at Linsley.

Kim said she is going to go with John and Rita in a little while and they she won't see her much today. I'm sure Ed and his parents have a big day planned for this little treasure.

I just want to take these few minutes and wish Brittany the happiest of birthdays. I'll try to get her school e-mail address, but I think her home e-mail is dramaqueen@the-sanjulians.com but I'm not sure how often she checks that address. Updtae, her e-mail address is brittanydae@hotmail.com

Happy 15th Birthday Brittany Dae Cummings.

No comments: