Links

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Survivor Night

Once again it's Thursday night and my favorite night of the week for television. I think I have given one or two subtle hints that I love survivor.

We're down to the final six contestants, I figure after this week there will be one more regular show and then the finale in two weeks.

At the shows start, I think it would be a smart strategic move if they voted off Tom the first chance they get, he could very well win every immunity challenge from here on out. Ian is the only other player that I think is a strong player and could be in danger of going out of the game soon also. I think the other four are nothing short of ungrateful followers who road these two strong players coattails throughout the game.

Since Steph is now gone, I will have to continue to root for my early favorite to win the game (Tom) if they don't gang up against him. On the viewer opinion polls, Tom is winning all three categories: Most popular, Sole Survivor and who's next.

Before the reward challenge starts, I think it's time they are going to be playing for the car. Usually one time during the game they play for a car. Oh well, I was wrong, they are playing for a luxury cruise for the night around the island. Maybe next week they will play for the car. Gregg won the challenge and was allowed to at first take one additional survivor with him so he chose Jennifer, and then Jeff allowed him to pick one additonal player so he chose Katie to tag along and join them.



I should have put a picture of Gregg up, but I think he's a snake in the grass plus Jennifer is much better looking.

During the pampering reward, all three survivors got a chance to surprisingly meet someone from home. All three of them were snuck up upon and didn't know it was going to happen.

Meanwhile, Tom and Ian were strategizing back at the island. I think they are going to hook up with Caryn and the three of them will vote for Gregg. Gregg and the two girls will probably vote off Tom, then Ian depending on how immunity falls. The plan is to force a tie and force the survivors to leave their fate to who draws the right rock out of a bag.

The immunity challenge consisted of a number of previous immunity challenges. All you had to do was not finish last to move on to the next round. Ian and Tom were the last two who were left standing, but it was Oan who was able to knock out his three targets before Tom and win Immunity.



Once again I should have put a picture of Ian up but I didn't. You want to see half naked guys go find them yourself, I'll put up thre pictures of the girls.

OK, now if all holds true from earlier alliance discussions, tribal council shoudl come down to a three to three vote between Tom and Gregg, thus forcing a tie-breaker. The events leading up to tribal councila re good, because Caryn is putting on one heck of an act pretending to be the next one to go. I don't think Gregg is going to know whats about to hit him.

Tribal Council came down to a 4-2 vote, the snake in the grass Gregg was played for a sucker after he realized they just victomized him and voted him out. He even said "you guys are good" when the vote was read. I would say his girlfriend Jennifer will be the next to pack her bags next week. Gregg was the only survivor I didn't want to win the game, especially when was was rather arrogant thinking Caryn was going home.

Hey Gregg, I think your buddies just gave you a final

No comments: