Links

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hump Day Tidbits

* We are getting closer to the weekend. This coming monday will be my first paid holiday since 1997. It's been a long time.

* Randy will be having his third leave this weekend from the Challenge Acadamy, when he goes back it will only be a few weeks to go until he completes the program.

* The morning drive to Frostburg is what I would call Foggy. I drive through some of the densest fog that I can recall.

* Haven't really had a chance to talk to anyone this wee other than George for a couple minutes online. I think he would like to win the Powerball $180 Million jackpot.

* Weather this week has been really bad. Rain, rain and more damn rain.

* At work we have hired an additional eight people, meaning next week my schedule changes. I'll have to be at work at 6:00 AM, which means I'll have to leave by 5:00 AM at the latest to get here ontime.

* When does survivor start again.

* INFOTECH, our parent company has issued a press release about our opening. The Announcement.

No comments: