Links

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Weekend Tidbits

* My short little six day break is about over with, but I can say I enjoyed it and got a little bit of much needed relaxation over the week.

* I did manage to send an e-mail to my sister Kim, aka the "Blacksheep", and wish her a Happy Holidays. I received a return e-mail a little later wishing me the same.

* How about those Pittsburgh Steelers!!!! They won again and ran their record to 14-1 on the season and clinched a first round bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

* I managed to do another movie file this weekend, yes a second, and it was one that I had in the back of my head to do for sometime. I had to sort through all my pictures and old movie files to get the appropriate content, then I had to make sure I had the right song to go with those pictures. I did try something different this time by adding an actual movie file in it and fading the sound. I did accidentally get the same picture in the movie twice, and since it was a fit chick in a bikini, I just thought I would add a little transition to go with the music and kick back to the same picture. This one is a little humorous so here it is.

* My Latest Movie File I hope you enjoy it. I do however get the impression my friends and family are trying to tell me something. I'm not sure what it is though.

1 comment:

George Hall said...

Yeah, I think i know what everyone is trying to tell me, I'm #1.