Links

Friday, December 31, 2004

New Years Eve

Wow has this been a long, yet productive year. 2005 looks to be lining up to be a great one also, let us only hope.

Anyways, I here that greatness can be obtained by your location on New Years Eve. Some smart dude come up with that (me for the plug I'm about to deliver) and I think I have to pay close attention to him and all his infinite wisdom that he bestows upon us. I am pretty sure that the place he was referring to on New Years Eve for this year is located on Rt. 73 and is called the Country Inn.

Can greatness be bestowed upon you for being at the Country Inn tonight? Absolutely. 10 years from now I think people are going to look back and be able to claim that "I was there" at the Country Inn on December 31, 2004. With my own eyes I got a chance to see Aaron Scott before he really hit the big time. He is a young up and coming singer who has already opened up for some of the biggest names in the industry like Rascal Flatts and Kenny Chesney. I'm really looking foreword to listening to him tonight.

I'm looking foreword to obtaining my greatness for 2005, if you want to obtain your greatness, come to the Country Inn tonight. Don't deny yourself the opportunity to say "I was there".


No comments: