Links

Thursday, March 04, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic is from the Johnny Koon Lantern Launch and Butterfly Release from a couple of years ago. Everyone was buying their tickets and Kim had a stamp to mark all her tickets. What did we win, same as I do every other year, nothing? Actually, I think we did win something for little girls and we just turned around and handed it to Kynlea. Amy and Ralph have a magical way of winning all the prizes somehow. Yes they buy a lot of tickets. but so do we and they are always lucky at the drawing. 

No complaints though, we're there to raise money for a good cause and make a few memories on the day. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: