Links

Monday, March 29, 2021

Back to the Panhandle

 All good things must, unfortunately, come to an end, my extended weekend is in fact one of those. I will once again be heading out to work in the Northern Panhandle once again this week until Wednesday so we can close out the quarter. 

This will be the last I work for RTI until May as they take a month to transition from the 1st to the 2nd quarter of the study. 

One good thing that I do know is that this is my Monday Night Special dinner at the hotel I am staying at, $9.99 for a 10-ounce steak, salad, buttery bread, and a baked potato. I'm not sure if I could go to the grocery store and buy all of that for 10 bucks. This is a picture of my dinner last Monday night, no McDonalds for me tonight!! Gary is working across the street and I told him about this place that is amazing. 

I'm only working until Wednesday when we finish up the quarter, the good news is my second COVID Vaccine takes place on Friday and I'm hearing the second one is the one that tends to give people some trouble, so it's good I will be off after that for a while. Easter is on Sunday and Michelle and I are going to do a little something here that day, we were invited up to her nieces in PA, but with us just getting the second shot and it takes a couple of weeks for everything to be effective, we'll just be staying in Morgantown that day. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: