Links

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Peanut is in with Mom and I'm here collecting my own thoughts for the day. I guess Michelle leaving was just too much stress on the poor kitty cat...lol I'm up watching Beverly Hills Cop III.

What's on the day's agenda, well I'll probably write the week's worth of blogs sometime today. being that I am traveling this week and next week I like to stay on top of the blogs, so I have been writing them on Sunday's to cover Monday thru Friday as I'm out working. This way the blog is refreshed and I don't have to worry about it as I'm away. 

I did call Gary and we are going to try to hook up this time, he lives in Wheeling and works in Weirton, meaning he travels up and down Toute 2 every day. I'll be staying in Weirton and working south of there so it's a little more likely that our paths will cross this week than it was when I was working in Moundsville. More logistically feasible for it to happen than when I was staying about a 20-minute drive south of where he lived and traveled the opposite direction. 

My other agenda for the day will simply be to do our weekly grocery shopping as soon as Michelle wakes up. We'll get her set up with everything she'll need this week as I'm traveling. 

Make this second day of Spring special and have a great day. 




No comments: