Links

Monday, March 22, 2021

Here I Go Again

It's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what we do for a living. The weekend is over and now it's time to get to work and that includes me.

First, for me, it was a couple of trips to Moundsville, then last week I was in Charleston and working the Capital City. I actually had a number of segments down there, but when they ran the COVID report on Thursday, Kanawha County was now not a county that we were allowed to work at because of increasing numbers. Today, I head to Weirton West Virginia where I will be staying, but it is not where I will be working. I will be heading to where they wanted to send me before they decided to send me to Moundsville. So this is actually the initial segment that they wanted me to work the week I went to Baltimore. 

I'll be out working this week while Michelle takes another turn holding down the fort at home. Peanut loves the springtime because Mommy and Daddy leaves the back door open and she gets to frolic. Peanut really loves to frolic, it is her second favorite thing to do right next to helping me blog. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: