Links

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Peanut is slacking once again and is off in slumberland somewhere dreaming dreams that cats dream and I'm out here with Sohpie trying to collect my thoughts for the day. I'm up watching something on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

We finally got a chance to go over to my sister Kim's and get the drone that she got for Christmas up off the ground on its maiden voyage. I think she was a little bit nervous, but by the time we left she is well on her way to be an old pro at it. I have to say that I really like her drone, maybe a little more than I like mine. It's very user-friendly and easy to operate. Once I gave her the basics and explained the legal limitations and showed her once what a drone at 367' in the air looks like, I think she was pleasantly surprised that it was something that she can do but something she is going to be able to master quite easily. Her excitement was my excitement. 

My drone however is still out of commission, I accidentally submerged it into the creek behind the house and it is still down. I'm hoping the electronics of the drone are OK, but my battery is done for and I do have another one coming on Tuesday, so we'll see if there is any damage to the drone itself when the new battery gets here. 

It's going to be one last week of travel for RTI for at least a month, our quarter concludes on Wednesday, meaning Thursday is a no-go. I'll be out in Weirton once again Monday and Tuesday and will probably hook up with my Brother Gary at some time. I found it a little weird that he is working right across the street from my hotel. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it a special one. 

No comments: