Links

Friday, March 12, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

First off a big Thank You to my niece Brittany, she helped get Michelle and me scheduled for our first COVID Vaccine shots this morning. We even have our second shots scheduled next month and we'll be good to go. 

I'm back from my travels and looking forward to the weekend and relaxing a little bit. Been a busy week and now it's time for me to kick back and relax a little bit, providing they aren't planning on sending me someplace else today or tomorrow. We do have a lot of work since we were off for a year and they have opened up so many segments and such a higher % of lines, we'll be occupied for some time. 

I could spend the weekend getting reacquainted with Peanut, Sophie and of course my aviary friend who likes to bite me, Kiwi. You figure for all I do for Kiwi, he should at least let himself out of his cage and come and help me tie my shoes every once in a while. I guess he's just a rebel like that.  

Have yourselves a great day, make it special and memorable. Do just one little thing that will make the world a better place, we'll all benefit. 

No comments: