Links

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sunday Morning Springing Forward

Here I sit in the later early hours of a beautiful Sunday Morning, Peanut and I are in different rooms as she is now on strike because I kept her inside all day yesterday. I'm up early watching who knows what on whatever channel, does it really matter with the 1,000 stations and all the streaming services anymore. 

If you have not already done so, move your manual clocks ahead one hour this morning. Daylight Savings Time begins today and if you didn't change your clocks, you're going to be behind. This is starting my favorite time and favorite season of the year, and that season will be here starting on Saturday. 

I'll be excited when Spring officially gets here, we need another EZ Up as the one we have had for a number of years kind of has seen its better days. We kept it up all summer and out in the sun and that can tend to put wear and tear on the cover, it was 6 or 7 years old so it's time to invest in a new one. Kiwi will appreciate it this summer when he gets to go outside. 

I'll be doing some planning today, leaving tomorrow morning to head to the State Capital for a few days to work for RTI. I may be there for 3-4 days a week for a while, there is a lot more work than what I had the last couple of weeks working in Moundsville. I don't mind the travel, I prefer being home with Michelle, but we all need money. 

Have yourselves a great day today. 

No comments: