Links

Friday, February 26, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday from Baltimore

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday. 

Michelle and I are not downtown, we are on the outskirts of even where I am interviewing later this morning, we're actually staying in a town called Gambrills, Maryland. We stayed last night to somewhat attempt to familiarize ourselves with the area. I did bring my lovely wife down as well, since this would be a decision that affected both of us if it were to come to fruition. 

As of press time we are planning on returning to Morgantown this afternoon after the interview, provided we don't have to stay and start looking for places which we may do anyways. 

I hope everyone has a great day, wish my to knock it out of the park on this interview.

No comments: