Links

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sunday

Here Peanut and I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I think we have come to terms on her contract and she likes to be around me now when I'm writing with renewed faith. I'm up watching something on HBO that I'm not really paying attention to. Michelle is fast asleep in her recliner and I'm getting ready to lay back down after I share my thoughts with everyone. 

First and foremost, today is Valentine's Day and I would like to wish a very happy Valentine's Day to my lovely wife, who is still a little bit under the weather. She has not been feeling good the past few days and has been resting. Nothing changes the simple fact that she is still the love of my life and I'm lucky to have her as my Sequestered Valentine. 

I'll be running out today and doing the week's shopping since she is a little under the weather. I might even get out a little earlier than normal today since I'm usually up before her. I'll get an early start hopefully and we can spend the rest of the day together. 

With football season completely over with, now I'm going to have to find something else to do with my Sunday's. 

I will start to recertify to work for RTI this week, I'm scheduled to be in my session Tuesday afternoon. This will replace my trip to St Louis as the entire project has changed due to COVID. I'll learn about all of those changes on Tuesday. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: