Links

Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Phil's Tidbits

* It is my friend Phil's day, a day when the great groundhog gets up and proclaims to the world that winter is just about over with. With that being said, how about a Phil's Tidbits in honor of my buddy.

* It has been 20,885 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar.

* It has been 6,106 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. 

* 4,703 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, has it really been 12 3/4 years. 

* 3,932 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. Best decision I have ever made.

* It was 3,454 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife and then feasted with all of our guests. 

* I have now lived 1,094 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. 

* I have 4,012 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 578 days away. I think I started this countdown with about 2,500 days. 

* 365 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, but let's get this day over with first.

* 332 more days to go until my Goodbye 2021 Blog is posted, I have a whole year to make a better one that in 2020. 

* There are 326 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. 

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 302 more days. 

* There are 185 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be my and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.

* There are 185 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth  Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 49 days until the start of Spring 2021!!!!! My favorite season of the year. 

* I have written 6,297 blogs in the now 16+ years since I started blogging. 

* No Drone flights this weekend, hopefully, I can get a few flights in this spring. 

* Contact tracing is now done with for me, it feels a little weird to not be spending all day in the back bedroom on the computer. 

*  The Super Bowl is set, the Tampa Bay Bucs are the first team to be the host team and play in the game. Tom Brady is set to play in his 10th Super Bowl against the defending Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes. 

* It looks like I will start training for fieldwork for RTI in a couple of weeks. 

* Not sure if I have ever mentioned it before on my blog, but I Hate Snow. Don't even like it a little bit.  

* Corona Virus, you can still track it as it is now starting to pick up steam and the numbers are increasing. 

* We're now Orange for COVID for Monongalia County, although most of the rest of the state is red you can track the state stats HERE

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.  

No comments: