Links

Monday, February 01, 2021

Monday

Alright all you working stiffs, it is time to take your collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone for another week of making a big difference in this world. It's Monday morning, time to face new challenges and set new goals. 

My short-lived career as a Contact Tracer for the state of Massachusetts now comes to a close, yesterday was my last day working and speaking with the people of the great state of  Massachusetts. I can't say I didn't enjoy talking to people, I really did enjoy doing that, and for the most part people were really receptive when they came to find out we were there to help them. I met a few memorable people, and one or two I would like to forget, but it was something that I did enjoy doing ad I had a great team to work with. We were all RTI people, but from around different parts of the country and not all of them worked the SAMHSA project. I am going to miss that group, they were a lot of fun working with. 

Looks like Michelle has overdone her snowdance, they are calling for more snow today and into tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow my old buddy Phil is going to step up and put a stop to all of this winter weather talk, as Spring is right around the corner. 

Have yourselves a great day, make the absolute most of it. 

No comments: