Links

Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday

 All good things must come to an end, and that includes the fun-filled things everyone refers to as the weekend. Now it is time to take them noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is we do for a living and possibly changing the world to make it a better place.

I had a little of an online conversation with someone yesterday, he was telling me that his own nephew is in middle school and does not know how to tell time on a normal face, non-digital clock. Blaming teachers and the school system, was a skillset my Grandparents had taught me before I even entered kindergarten, much less grade school or Middle School. It got me thinking how could anyone allow this to happen, so I can't say I would either. 

With that being said, there are numerous online classes that you can take, many are even free to take. Coursera is a really good website to help us develop or learn new skill sets, a lot of the courses are free and many even offer course certificates that can be linked to a Linkedin profile. If for no other reason than just to learn a new skillset, do yourself and your kids a favor and look at the Coursera site. You'll thank me someday. 

Well Michelle got to see one of her baby Giraffes that she watches be born yesterday. Autumn at Greenville South Carolina was one that gave birth yesterday. This is not the main one she watches, that is Johari who is due to pop about anytime as well. So our day was watching Giraffe Hoo Haas...lol

Have yourselves a great day.  

No comments: