Links

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Peanut I think is still in bed with Michelle and I'm out here flying solo for this one. I'm watching Weird Science on HOB as I clear the sleep from my eyes and awaken for the day. 

Michelle and I had a pretty good time in Baltimore. We went down for an interview that I had yesterday, I felt pretty good about how the interview went, but we'll have to wait and see how it all turns out. It was a 2 hour interview, the first hour I met with three people and the second hour was a test on how well I understood the routing, I think I did pretty well as I approached it analytically. It was all done with paper and a pencil to see how our thought process worked. Michelle went down with me just to get away and I think she had a grand old time. We liked the part of South Baltimore that we were in, we were close to Annapolis Maryland and not too far from the Bay. 

Today I've got a few errands to run since we were gone the last couple of days. I think Michelle and I are going to take a trip to JC Penney's, I need some new jeans and she had an interview on Monday and wants to get some new clothes for that. 

We also have some making up to do with Peanut, Kiwi and Sophie for leaving them all alone for a little over a day. They were fed and taken care of, they just wanted a little human interaction. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: