Links

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

Well since BOPARC has their 2020 packets out, I thought I would peer back into yesteryear in one of my old Softball Teams, and I do mean old.

This is a picture of the 2019 Whitetail Crossing Senior League (old farts) Softball that we have played the past four seasons. The makeup of the team changes a little bit from year to year, but it's all still the same core group of guys that come and go every once in a while. My Senior Boys of Summer.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: