Links

Sunday, February 16, 2020

A Day Off

Here I sit in a quiet household, co-authorless as Peanut is still sleeping somewhere. Lazy Cat I'm going to have to start docking her her pay for absenteeism. I'm here watching who knows what on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I've decided that I'm taking the day off today since tomorrow is a Federal Holiday and trying to do some field work tomorrow rather than today. I just have not had much if any success this quarter on Sunday's for some reason, could be the segment and it could be the time of the year. First quarter is always the toughest one of the year.

Michelle and I will do our typical Sunday stuff this morning and then just take it easy for the rest of the day. She's still not feeling great and this flu bug has her down a little bit. I've managed to avoid it this year, knock on wood, we both had our flu shots this year. Hopefully she is feeling better tomorrow as another work week begins.

We decided to make a home made beef stew today in the crock pot for dinner, we don't use the crock pot as much as we used to, but every now and then it's just something worth doing. Especially on a lazy stay at home day. =)

Have yourselves a great day

No comments: