Links

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, the TV is on but nothing is on it. My co-author Peanut has already checked in for the blog and given me her thoughts on the days events. Now it's just up to me to contemplate the day and put it all together on my keyboard to share with the world.

My day is going to once again consist of me heading out into the field to do some field work. I'm just getting my final records of call and something tells me that when my Supervisor gets back from the Caribbean that she is going to transfer them to a traveler for cleanup. I should be getting my new segment materials here in a few weeks.

Michelle and Hayley are going back up home today for her Sister in Law Tyra's Baby shower. They are going to spend a Mom - Daughter Day together visiting GiGi, going to the Hot Dog Shoppe and some girl fun with the shower.

Tomorrow we are all going to the 4H Camp to check out wedding venues for Hayley and Tyler's wedding next year. Mark and Alyce, Tyler's parents will be joining us to check the venue out.

Other than working today not much going on for me. Probably watch the WVU Basketball Game this afternoon and that's probably going to be about it for my agenda. I do tend to lead a pretty boring life although I have taken trips to St Louis and Washington DC so far this year and have another cruise to the Caribbean booked and paid for and I'm hoping for San Diego once again this year. I wonder if I can convince them to send me to Vegas again..lol.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: