Links

Sunday, February 09, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit in the early AM, my coauthor is no where to be found and I'm here all by myself trying to entertain everyone. The TV is on in the background but I have absolutely no idea what is on.

I did manage to write this weeks upcoming blogs yesterday afternoon since I'm leaving for DC tomorrow morning. That way I can concentrate on being there rather than tying my sometimes incoherent thoughts into a computer, and they can be incoherent mumbling at times.

Our plans for the day? Grocery shopping what else. We'll be heading to Krogers and possibly the bakery sometime today. I'll also have to do my banking and pay bills before I head out to work for RTI this afternoon. I almost considered not working today, but I'll be off from that job all week and would like a day or two to earn a couple extra bucks.

I live such a routine life, I just follow the routine from one day to the next and one week to the next. It'll be nice to get away for a few days and break that routine.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: