Links

Friday, February 28, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

If you have been following my blog long, you will know I do one of these every Friday, same intro and all leading into the content.

The origins of this was an old radio team from WVAQ years ago called Eric and Kevin, they really used to make my mornings listening to them and the old Prime Thyme Softball team that I played on had their regular segment every Monday when they would talk BOPARC softball since Kevin was our Third Baseman.

Well long story short, Eric had health problems and had to retire. Kevin went to law school and is a practicing attorney but these two are back at it once a week with the Eric and Kevin Podcast that they have been seem to consistently putting out during 2020. Since I permanently borrowed their Friday slogan, I thought I would give them a shout out. It's nice to hear these two back on the air.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: