Links

Monday, February 24, 2020

Monday

Weekend is now over with and it is time for us to take our collective noses and stick them back on that dreaded Grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

It is the start of another week of work and the start of another streak. This quarter my weeks have been pretty much 6 days on and taking Sundays off from both jobs. I'm not running around like I have in the last year for RTI covering for vacant positions that we have, travelers have done that.

Looking at my week ahead, it looks pretty open at the Office, not much on my calendar other than this afternoon and working with someone in Oregon. Other than that, it's pretty open.

Michelle and I had a nice time yesterday, looking at potential wedding venues for Hayley next year.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: