Links

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

Let's go waaaaaay back for this picture, so far back that it predates about anyone who is reading this. The little boy with the had on in the middle of the picture is my Grandpa Hall and the man with a little girl on his lap would be my Great-Grandfather Lee Hall. My guess is the little girl is either my Grandfather's sister Hazel or Eva and the other two boys being his Brothers Lincoln and Russell. I have no clue as to the identity to the man on the left hand side of the picture.

I'm guessing that this picture based on my Grandfather's age at the time was the possibly the late 1890's or more likely the early 1900's. He was born in 1893, so a guestimate on his age will get you pretty close to the year that this picture was taken. My guess is that this picture was taken in Jeanette Pennsylvania where he was originally from.

Have yourselves a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: