Links

Saturday, November 09, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, I think my co-author is as snug as a bug in a rug with Michelle sleeping. I'm up watching who knows what and collecting my thoughts for the day.

While all of my office co-workers enjoy a nice three day weekend, I'm on day 41 of my consecutive days worked streak as I prepare to travel once again today to work for RTI. I'm heading south for the day early this morning, I'm hoping to get back earlier this afternoon so that I can at least get to watch some of the WVU game this afternoon.

I think Michelle is going to go in and put in a full day at the Vet's today. She was a little under the weather this past week and has a little bit of catching up to do. Yes we have both had our flu shots for the year, but we've both gotten a touch of it in the past week.

The Mountaineers are at home today to take on Texas Tech at noon. It's been a long season and we have worked our way through the murderers row portion of the schedule, hopefully the rest of the season won't be as tough as the past month or so has been.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: