Links

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm going to shy away from my normal Photo Flashback Format today and just talk a little bit about Thanksgiving.

Since Michelle and I first started dating years ago, we have spent every Thanksgiving at the Cassville Firehall with an extended Thanksgiving Dinner.

It's pretty much an open invitation, and there is always plenty of food to be had, no one should ever even consider leaving even slightly hungry.

The nice thing is, this years Dinner was financed last year and next years dinner will have the funds raised this evening. Everyone brings some kind of an item to donate to auction off. Jim has a big auction at  the end of the day and we raise money to cover the cost of renting the facility and the cost of most of the food.

This evening after Thanksgiving I think Michelle and I are going to stop at the Bowling Alley and watch everyone in my family do their traditional Thanksgiving Night Bowling.

Have yourselves a great day and Goggle till you Wobble.

No comments: