Links

Thursday, November 07, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

You want to talk about a flashback? Enter this photographic time machine and we will travel all the way back to the year of 1976. This was the taken at the start of my 7th grade year at Suncrest Jr High and was my 7th grade picture. Notice that long and blondish hair this exceptionally sexy beau-hunk had back in the day.

I was still 12 years old, as school pictures were always taken earlier in the year, and actually had hair at that time. Hell give me the right clothes hat and I could have passed myself off as Buster Brown rather than my current day Shrek looking of as beau-hunk.

I was foot loose and fancy free during these years of my life, I loved playing Pinball and spending my days swimming during the summer.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: