Links

Sunday, November 03, 2019

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet house hold once again, the clacks are showing an hour earlier than yesterday as Daylight Savings time has ended and I'm wondering where my co-author is this morning. I'm up watching South Park and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I'm working today and so is my wonderful wife. I',m heading East this morning to do a little field work for RTI and Michelle is going to do payroll at the Vet's Office.

I know she plans on batch cooking some stuffed cabbage soup this afternoon to take into the office for lunches this week. Something tells me she is going to assemble it and then cook it in the crock pot tomorrow while at the office. Her and her Partner in Crime Stacey came up with the idea, they tend to batch cook for the week a few times and bring something in for them to eat while they can. Michelle has scheduled Stacey a full schedule of Interviews the next couple of days, she she will be busy.

Anyone ever used Home Chef? You can buy the meal kits at Krogers and are all the ingredients and instructions to make some pretty good meals that you wouldn't exactly plan on the average week. It's a nice portion size and full of flavor. You can order it online, but Krogers has it all in a box and everything we have had so far is amazing. They have a large selection to choose from and you can see that product moves and is always changing with fresh ingredients. If you don't enjoy cooking, this option obviously isn't for you, but if you do it expands your food universe and the food is amazing.

I guess Jim and Chris's auction went well. Michelle has been looking for a tree bag for our Christmas Tree this year. That way we just have to pull the bag up over the tree before we leave for St Louis and no needled everywhere. Last year we did not drill holes up into the tree and it showed as the needles were falling off left and right. I've had years when the tree was still alive and could be planted again before it was still alive, last year was NOT one of those years. At the Auction they had a large number of toys donated back to the auction and all of those toys will be given to the Westover Santa to be distributed for the 2019 Holiday Season.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: