Links

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* I'm actually on day two of my days working streak, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,446 days since my birth, each and everyone of them is very precious.

* It has been 5,672 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, minors in History and Communications.

* 4,273 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, she still loves me all these years later.

* 3,497 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard.

* It was 3,039 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife. Seems like just yesterday.

* I have now lived 660 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going. It brings how short life is into perspective, especially with all that has been happening around us lately, that brings it all into perspective.

* I have 4,403 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,010 days away.

* There are 253 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are only 115 days until the start Spring 2020, the time of the year that I love so much.

* 68 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I have treated Phil well this summer, hopefully he returns the favor on this day.

* 35 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, something tells me this one is going to be difficult to write this year.

* There are 29 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019.  The smell of Peppermint is starting to radiate through the air.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 6 more days, or should I say in 371 more days...lol

* I have written 5,838 blogs in the now 15 years since I started blogging. I'm still a chugging along with my writing.

* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that.Come to think of it, I haven't made any real drone flights this year. WTF???

* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, something tells me prices are going to be dropping soon.

*  Tomorrow should be a short day for me at work, they usually let us out a few hours early just before the Thanksgiving Holiday.

* Speaking of Thanksgiving, Michelle is going over to the Firehall tomorrow after work to help Jim and Chris start cooking and to set up for Turkey Day.

* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow? Even with all the heat, I still hate snow.

* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: